Spanish Immersion Classes for children
- We specialize in teaching children and teenagers to become bilingual!
- Our classes are the best to learn Spanish in a fun and effective way.
We are native professional teachers and experts in providing creative classes. Our success has been on making our students bilingual in a very sort period of time. Students will converse from the first day of class as if they were in a Spanish speaking country while being in San Diego.
Our methodology for teaching Spanish is Immersion type of classes, students practice as if they were in a Spanish speaking country.
In-home tutoring enables students to have faster progress since is just one to four students at a time, in comparison with the traditional school system with thirty students per class.
Certified Native Professional Instructors with advanced degrees.
You can organize classes with the instructor whenever you want.
On-going classes all year round – Register at least 7 days before class.
- Once per week: Mission Valley or Carlsbad. For the classes you can choose when is most convenient for you (children all ages).
- Intensive Immersion Courses: Mission Valley or Carlsbad, 3 or 4 hrs per day for One or Two weeks (children all ages).
- In-home Spanish classes: Let us know when you want the classes. The teacher will travel to your location (children all ages).
Did you know that learning a second language boosts a child’s brain power?
Beyond the obvious benefits of knowing a second language, children who study a second language score higher on verbal standard tests conducted in English. Language students also perform better in math and logic skills than children with just one language.
48 Hour Cancellation policy, cancellation must be done by email during business hours before scheduled class.
Payments are non-refundable & non-transferable unless is cancel more than 48 hrs before scheduled class.
There is a $100 fee for cancellation.